Help Your Kids Learn To Enjoy Their Quiet Times with Jesus
Videos and Activities Your Kids and Leaders Will LOVE!
Each lesson in Spyence Mission #1 alternates between teacher-led activities and the following 5 video segments:
1) The “Status Update” Video reviews last week’s material and introduces today’s main point.
2) The “Spyence Briefing” Video shares the main Bible point and then Secret Agent K reinforces it with an object lesson from the Spyence Lab.
3) The “Memory Verse” Video uses fun motions to teach the verse and give students a chance to stretch their legs at the same time.
4) The “Spyence Vs. Evil Robots Review Quiz” Video reviews the lesson while the Shark-Rat Super-Sisters protect the Spyence Lab from Evil Robots.
5) The “Good News Worship-Intro” Video shares the Gospel in a creative way and gets your students ready to praise God during your worship time. (You can show this video first if you do worship before the lesson.)
What KidMin Leaders Are Saying
Spyence! A super fun, interactive video-based curriculum that helps kids learn how to study and apply the Bible to their lives!
Founder of Kidology, ToyBox Tales, and KidminTalk.com
I love how Spyence communicates the gospel and the glory of God. The artwork, graphics and quality of the teaching videos are top-notch. I love the innovative use of a Disney-channel-style show, with the characters wrestling with deep Biblical truths. The whole program is beautifully organized and extremely easy to use. Kidmin leaders, teachers, small-group leaders, and families will LOVE this program! All together, Spyence is a formula for spiritual growth in your kids. Please, give it a try!
Founder of Lead Volunteers, Science VBS, & The Amazing Chemistry Show
It’s amazing to see the quality of curriculum that includes substantial resources for the teacher, students, small groups and parents for such an affordable cost. Learning Bible truths, keeping kids engaged and coming back, and providing resources for at home follow up is something that I look for in a curriculum. Spyence even exceeds these expectations for me! Why haven’t you started using Spyence yet?
Camp Ministry Director for
Base Sports / Youth Missions International
WHAT’S TAUGHT IN EACH LESSON OF SPYENCE SEASON 1?
WHAT PARENTS THINK OF SPYENCE
We are so excited for the new videos. My kids never finish watching any other Sunday school videos, but yours. They were so focused and look forward to the next ones.
I came across Spyence when searching for a kids sermon! My 7-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son love it! They even danced along to the dance party at the end!
My kids are playing Spyence Mission X, coming back to me for missions and I’m sending them out to make rescues. They’re recalling so many details from the show after only watching through the series one time. It’s really impressive!